If you have uneven/ lack of pressure, there might not be something wrong with the machine itself, but due to air in the system causing the issue.
To remove air, we recommend as following:
- remove attached equipments like nozzle and lance
- press trigger until even flow of water without any additional pressure.
- check to see that the waterflow is even, without airbubbles
- you can attach lance and nozzle again and try again
If the waterflow does not change to a nice. even flow without airbubbles, this can be due to the water connector on garden hose or the water filter is a bit loose, making it possible for airbubbles to enter the pump. Tighten water filter/ water connector, or possibly change the water connector on the garden hose.
Do the following instructions to resolve the issue:
- put the machine on its back
- disconnect the garden hose and water filter
- spray in some oily spray like CRC or WD40 into the water inlet, to lubricate the pump inside the machine
- let it sit for a while
- turn machine on for 2 seconds and off, repeat
- connect everything except lance nozzle, pumpspray 10-15 times
The pressure should be back to normal again. If you do not notice any difference, please contact our customer service.
Tip: If you have non-return valve or aquastop function on your garden hose, this will unable the device to release the pressure build up. We recommend you remove the function, let the machine rest for a while and try again later on.
AVA and some high-end professional level machines engage a system by which excess pressure is expelled in order to avoid putting undue pressure on the pump and other components on the for exended periods to help to increase the life of the machine. This may cause a problem with some aquastop systems, especially if they are older and may not be allowing for the release of that pressure properly