As an alternative to this article, feel free to use our troubleshooting form.
This must be reviewed before registering a warranty claim.
Please ensure that there is not an issue on the low pressure side of your water input, even something as simple as you having forgotten to turn the tap on!
If you find that water does not come through the washer, try the following;
1. Do you have Aquastop on the water connection? This should be changed to a normal water connection, please read more here about why
2. Unscrew and clean the water filter . This has a small insert that can be removed for proper cleaning. We recommend that you change the water filter or the insert inside during service every 5 years.
3. Spray WD40/CRC or similar into the water filter, quickly turn it off and on. Spray once more, flush through without water.
4. Disconnect the gun and see if water comes out
5. Disconnect the hose and see if water comes out.
If the first 3 steps did not alleviate anything, then you will have narrowed the source of the blockage down to the componants in steps 4 & 5.
If this does not help, review our troubleshooting solution for further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.