- The machine chases/is choppy using the foam cannon.
- The aperture in the cannon is too small, or there is debris in the nozzle.
- Change to a larger nozzle or clean the existing nozzle.
- Poor or no foam.
- Not all soaps have equally good foaming properties. Check if the soap you use is suitable for the foam cannon.
- Check that soap is drawn up from the bottle/container. Dried soap may have blocked the supply tube. Clean and try again.
- The mesh/steel wool layer may be blocked or worn out. It is the mesh/steel wool that mixes air, water and soap into foam. This is eventually worn out and must be replaced with a new one (new mesh layers are included in the AVA first aid kit). If it is simply full of dried soap, it must then be cleaned in lukewarm water.
- Check that the hose that runs from the foam cannon is properly attached, is not blocked by dried soap, or has kinks in it that prevent soap flowing through.
Please sign in to leave a comment.